Surya is a leading home décor company that has gained attention for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Products include area rugs, pillows, throws, accent furniture, art, bedding and lighting sold through a broad spectrum of global retailers, distributors, and interior designers. Surya fosters an energetic work environment of creativity and collaboration, with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies.
Surya is looking for smart, driven, and ambitious Interns for Marketing Department to work in a a variety of roles. The ideal candidates will be motivated, creative, detail-oriented and a quick-learner. We are looking for students who can work 40 hours per week, can commute to our corporate office in White, GA and are excited about taking the next step in your career.
Surya is seeking Interns for the following roles:
- Organizing of ad wall and print and digital archive
- Finding design inspiration for future ad templates through print or digital means
- Help with making mock-ups of future ad, lookbook, and packaging design ideas
- Assisting with ad production (print and digital) and website updates as needed
- Assist with catalog collateral and beautification
- Writing Product Copy
- Researching design influencers/blogs
- Researching SEO keywords for product categories and tagging web site/images
- Script writing for videos
- Catalog editing and proofing
- Reviewing rewards program data, defining key metrics and suggested program improvements
- Designing and executing 1-2 online customer surveys, summarizing findings and identifying 1 – 2 opportunities
- Assisting with the set up and baselining of key marketing metrics
- Researching new designer customer purchase behavior patterns
- Competitor/Best practices research
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or similar
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Great attention to detail and ability to follow up on multiple tasks
- Ability to work onsite at our corporate office in White, GA
These are paid internships at $12/hr.