We are looking to fill a Recruiting / Human Resource INTERNSHIP in our human resources department. Interns get the opportunity to learn valuable skills in HR, recruiting, marketing, time management and leadership.. The internship is flexible around your school schedule but we prefer someone who can start in May and stay through mid-August. Pay will be $10-12 per hour, depending on experience.
The position involves:
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results