Surya’s Recruiter/HR Generalist guides the recruitment efforts for new and replacement positions at all levels within the organization and administers daily HR functions. This individual works in conjunction with all departments across the organization – both on staffing-related planning and hiring, and human resources functions, and serve as a resource for managers for job development, interview techniques and applicant screening. The Recruiter/HR Generalist will nurture relationships with prospective talent and handle on-going manager relationships - all while having fun doing it. This person should be motivated by and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, environment with little structure and possess a ton of initiative and professional drive.
• Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to acquire high caliber talent across all functional areas
• Manage full life cycle recruitment process to meet various staffing needs
• Work closely with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
• Actively manage hiring manager and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment cycle
• Develop and maintain career opportunities on Surya.com, LinkedIn, and various other sites
• Develop and manage college internship program, attend career fairs, and perform community outreach to build Surya’s brand
• Facilitate the new hire onboarding process including new hire paperwork, coordinating orientations and trainings
• Plan and execute employee-centered events/initiatives (employee meetings, breakfasts, teambuilding activities, etc.)
• Consult with management on performance concerns, annual reviews, and professional development
• Responds to employee concerns and questions in a timely fashion
• Develop and implement HR best practices
Surya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.