To assess and analyze organization development needs of business operations to ensure continuous quality improvement processes. The analyst will continuously review and refine processes and plans for improvements by collecting and interpreting data. Analyzed data should yield regularly developed recommendations and presentations for summary findings to department leadership.
· Responsible for driving the change of operational business practices via the analysis and interpretation of current policy, procedure and business needs.
· Will have direct impact on streamlining business operations and generating return on investment derived from said simplified processes.
· Develop solutions to operational issues and concerns, and develop organized change strategies/plans and coordinate necessary technology solutions – ultimately resulting in updates to process and training curriculum.
· Coordinate with leadership and their reports to establish and document processes to support continuous improvement of sound business practices, Identify alternative options and make recommendations.
· Follow through with process implementation in cooperation with all included/ necessary parties to ensure accurate implementation.
· Develop and evaluate strategies to measure the achievement of established goals – as necessary.
· Develop work aids, such as process descriptions, checklists, templates and guides to assist personnel with implementing the process or carrying out the implemented process. – as necessary.
· Interpret historical, current and projected data to identify problems, causes and areas for which procedural change is required.
· Performs additional duties as required.
· Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
· Strong systematic investigational skills – include gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources.
· Strong reasoning capability. Ability to solve practical problems while dealing with a variety of concrete variables during situations in which only limited standardization exists.
· Strong interpersonal communication skillset, with a focus on tact and diplomacy.
· Maintaining an established work schedule.
· The interpretation of applied rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Able to confidently utilize MS Word, MS Excel, & MS Visio
· The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
· Technical writing skills are a plus.
· 2-4 years in an analytical role or relative degree required
· Experience with SQL and Crystal reports
Ability to work on site in our corporate headquarters just north of Cartersville
Ask about our vanpool with stops in Atlanta on Freedom Pkwy and Buckhead, West Paces Ferry!